Weekend Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for a dive this weekend? Maybe we can go back to Heisler and actually do a dive this time.

I'll be at Crescent at 6:30 on Sunday morning.

I would like to go diving this weekend. I have 2 full tanks and all my gear ready to get wet. Hope to have my spring straps made for my jet fins by the weekend.

Robert - if you can hold off till 7:30, I would meet up with you (as long as there isn't another 10k race happening at fashion island. :wink: )

Let me know.

Phil

TeqP:
I would like to go diving this weekend. I have 2 full tanks and all my gear ready to get wet. Hope to have my spring straps made for my jet fins by the weekend.

Robert - if you can hold off till 7:30, I would meet up with you (as long as there isn't another 10k race happening at fashion island. :wink: )

Let me know.

Phil
I'll try to stay topside as long as possible, but I hear Oceana calling me...
Seriously though, I will wait for you, but can you try to get there before 7:30? The wife doesn't like me to come home later than 11:00 on Sundays.

Anyone up for a Saturday dive? Not sure I can make Sunday. Though after looking at the Laguna webcam this morning I'm not sure I want to dive Saturday either.

Geesh, I need to go on vacation... :D

Okay, no takers for today. Guess it's back in the pool....

mccabejc:
Okay, no takers for today. Guess it's back in the pool....
I'm still a day or two away from getting over this cough and congestion, otherwise I would have been up for giving it the old college try in search of decent vis.

Let us know how the vis was in the pool.

Christian

headhunter:
I'm still a day or two away from getting over this cough and congestion, otherwise I would have been up for giving it the old college try in search of decent vis.

Let us know how the vis was in the pool.

Christian
LB Lifeguards are reporting 12-15' of vis today, so lets hope it holds for tomorrow!

I know it is short notice... but how about a third?

I'll be at north Crescent at 6:30 AM tomorrow.

-Aaron

abrown203:
I know it is short notice... but how about a third?

I'll be at north Crescent at 6:30 AM tomorrow.

-Aaron
You'd be more like a fourth or fifth, but come on down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom