Weekend of the 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Is anything happening the weekend of the 19th? My dive buddy is poor due to his car and I am dying to go dive somewhere.

Hey-

There is always the fallback to Millbrook..LOL!!! I will be bouncing back from the Bahamas on the 14th and then get to teach in Millbrook that weekend..Oh the horror of it all...beautiful warm clear water..then to go to Millbrook with no lapse..UGH!!! Atleast I'll be warm..be diving dry...LOL!!

If ya want..drop me a line..I'll be teaching Drysuit and Nitrox..not real challenging classes...

Talk to ya later..I'm off to get packed for the Bahamas..leave tomorrow at 6am...SWEET!!!!

-B

Well it looks like my buddy found some cash. So we are planning milbrook that sunday. Will see whoever is there.... there....

-B, who are you teaching though?

I think Cornfed was going. I would send him a PM.

He is going saturday, We might be getting there saturday evening and camping, or we will get there sunday morning.

O-Ring on the other hand is too good for the quarry...

N/M.... looks like my damn car is going to be in the shop all weekend.... Hey Cornfed, I am buddyless the weekend after, wanna partner up for a dive somewhere?

CelticRavenVA:
Hey Cornfed, I am buddyless the weekend after, wanna partner up for a dive somewhere?
You mean the 26-27th? Sorry, I'll be in VA beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom