Weekly Malibu Night Dive Tonight!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well I guess I'm the first to post on SB since it got back up so why not post for our dive tonight!

We'll be venturing out at Escondido Creek tonight. We're planning on meeting up around 7:00PMish, please post if you're planning on attending this dive so we know who to expect. All divers are welcome. If you're new to diving and have not done a night dive yet, we'd love to help make that first one a special one, we just suggest that you come along and do a daylight dive with us before venturing into the evening sessions. We dive pretty much every Saturday and or Sunday morning around the area as well, you can check out our seat of our pants schedule here: www.bchcrabs.com

Right now the swell model looks great and hopefully that will reflect in the visibility. So who's in?

Billy

No Not The Old Avitar!!

Beach Crabs researves the right to dis-own any divers who displays distasteful pictures in public:D

By the way, B-GrossAvitar, I will see you tonight for the dive. I have to tryout my much lighter 3500lbs ST80.

R-EyesHurt

That's it I'm wearing my speedos tonight unless you get rid of that avitar. See you tonight.

John

I think we should start a Speedo wearing picket line at the divesite, until we get what we want:mooner:

Rick

divekim:
Billy, you will take pictures, right? :wink:

You think I would expose the public to the horror? Hell no! HAHAHA! That's really funny, I didn't even notice my old avatar was up, I think I just might keep it, brings back old memories, not good memories, but old memories. See you guys tonight, John you rolling solo or do you have Robert with ya?

Billy

Billy! I'm SO glad to see your old avatar back! I've missed it SO much!

I just got back from my Belize trip -- the diving was amazing! I wanna go tonight, but unfortunately my weight pouches didn't make it home with me. :( We would leave our equipment at the dive shop each night for them to rinse and hang up, and when we went to get our equipment on the last morning, our weight pouches weren't in the bag and we didn't notice till we got home. They're going to mail them to us, but it'll take a while. Wah.

Have fun tonight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom