Weekly Phoenix Dive Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure what the spot is called but it's just north of the marina you'll see divers. I'll be there around 9'30, I have a red caravan and the dive shop has a grey-blue truck can't miss us. Looking forward to meeting you
Sounds like Vista point? Near the campground? I'll look for you there. I'll be in a lifted blue/silver gmc truck. BTW name is Mike. Looking forward to it!

I have recently gotten back into diving and am looking for a dive buddy to go to Lake Pleasant with on a weekly basis (with exceptions here and there due to schedule). My goal each week has been to develop my skills whether it is buoyancy, navigation, etc., but doing solo dives severely hinders my ability to progress as I force a depth cap on myself for safety.

I am hoping to find a responsible dive buddy who wants to build their dive log and actively work on their skill sets with. I am more than happy to carpool up there. I do not want to do any boat dives (at least not every weekend) as it is too expensive for me, but I would love to do shore dives every weekend, if possible.

My schedule right now works best on Sundays, but I can potentially do Saturday, if absolutely necessary. Please message me if you are interested!

- Ali

I have recently gotten back into diving and am looking for a dive buddy to go to Lake Pleasant with on a weekly basis (with exceptions here and there due to schedule). My goal each week has been to develop my skills whether it is buoyancy, navigation, etc., but doing solo dives severely hinders my ability to progress as I force a depth cap on myself for safety.

I am hoping to find a responsible dive buddy who wants to build their dive log and actively work on their skill sets with. I am more than happy to carpool up there. I do not want to do any boat dives (at least not every weekend) as it is too expensive for me, but I would love to do shore dives every weekend, if possible.

My schedule right now works best on Sundays, but I can potentially do Saturday, if absolutely necessary. Please message me if you are interested!

- Ali
HI, did you find a dive buddy?

Hi I'm definitely interested in working on my dive skills and building my dive log. I'm a new diver with 6 ocean dives and 4 at Pleasant. My in-laws got me started and hooked but they live in Illinois and I don't know anyone who dives. I'm available Sunday's

HI, did you find a dive buddy?

Hi!, I apologize for not responding sooner. For some reason my account was not set up to notify me via email when I received replies on here. I am definitely still interested in going out diving on the weekends. Please direct message me if either of you are interested!

Hi all,

I am also a solo diver looking to get out to the lake more. If there is any room in your party let me know.

Thanks!

I am down to go to Lake or San Diego this weekend. I tried to PM but it not go through. Reply here if interested.

I am down to go to Lake or San Diego this weekend. I tried to PM but it not go through. Reply here if interested.

I'm willing to go out on saturday. Have you been to the lake before?

Back
Top Bottom