weight question for Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Scott,

I have a Zena (which I adore) and on our last dive trip the boat had hard weights. I just stuck them into my integrated weight pockets and had no problems. However, I've been wondering if that's okay or if I should have a set of "yellow thingies" for when I have to use hard weights?

Nope...the hard weights will work just fine.

The yellow pouches are made to fit in the Ranger, Stiletto, etc BCs, but the Zena weight pockets aren't shaped exactly the same way. They will still work, if you want them, but they aren't a "must have".

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the BC - tell all your friends!!! :D

Scott

ScottZeagle:
The yellow pouches are made to fit in the Ranger, Stiletto, etc BCs, but the Zena weight pockets aren't shaped exactly the same way.

Scott,

Do you think you guys will make any similar pockets specifically for the Zena? I know I'd buy them. Do the yellow ones fit easily even though they are not designed specifically for the Zena? I don't want to have to fight with them if I'm trying to hand up my weights before getting back on a boat. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks for all your help on here. I was sold on Zeagle long before I found this board. Your advice and willingness to help only reassured what I already knew.

Thanks for the quick reply Scott. You can absolutely BET that I have told everyone what an amazing BC the Zena is, and how great Zeagle is as a company. I not only have a Zena, but I use Envoy regs as well, and see myself as a very loyal customer for years to come.

You have impressed me to no end with your willingness to participate on the board and your frankness about Zeagle products and the company. Outstanding customer service can be hard to find, but it's clearly not in short supply at Zeagle.

Now if only I could find where to buy a Zeagle t-shirt to go with my stuff. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom