Welcome Poseidon Diving Systems!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
That's right....we will be adding the Poseidon equipment to our website over the next few days! In preparation, ANY pre-orders will get DOUBLE Loyalty points!!! Purchase ANY Poseidon Product BEFORE January 17th, and you will receive Double Loyalty points that will be valid on a future purchase.

We should have all or most of the products up on the site over the next couple of days...in the mean time, please PM, call, or email your orders or to inquire about pricing

Need servicing on your Poseidon regs? No problem, PM for more details or to send yours in for annual servicing

http://www.poseidon.se/div.asp

Are you getting reg service parts too? I've been waiting almost six months for parts, would be nice to get my reg back in the water.

When will they be available? I'm ready to buy. It has been frustrating with the lack of parts over the last few years. Great regs just can't get them serviced unless you have parts.

Glad to see that you are carrying the line....excellent products.

One thing though...would suggest you rewrite their regulator adverts....as most people in the US don't know or care about the nitrox standards in Europe... so telling everyone that the duration comes with a special DIN G5/8 will be rather confusing.

I am also puzzled why anyone would carry the deep (21% air only) regulator. I'm not sure why they make it, and even more puzzled why anyone would buy it. Is there any other air only regulator being made today?

DIN G5/8 by the way is DIN and the same connector that is on all their other regulators.

Love the product, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom