Welcome to the Get Your Feet Wet Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smatterchu:
Awesome!! We're in!

I'm dying to do the EPCOT dive, so let us know when that gets scheduled again...

Yay!!

ETA: What time is the meeting on Tuesday?

I'm in Clermont, so I can't stop by before the meeting. Do I need to call them?

Go to Meetup.com, type in SCUBA and your zip code should get you on the Lk Mary _Get your feet wet dive club web site. Sign up and you are a member. It's that simple. The site and this SB thread, we'll keep you informed of what's going on. Lot's of interest on doing Dive Quest again. We'll keep you informed.

I4 east get off at the Lake Mary Exit turn right and its on the right. Behind bob evans, wendys, and gas station.

I didn't find a time posted either, I would like to got to this meeting. My wife and I are newly certified as are our neighbors.

The Get Your Feet Wet Dive Club is brand new. The meeting on September 11th will only be our third meeting. Our club is trying to get into place lots and lots of things. For example we will need some people to run the administration type issues, where are we going to be diving and who will help set up these dives, are we going to have guest speakers - who? and who is going to set this up and oversee this? etc, etc.

Our "offiicial" web site is on Meetup.com. This site should have a lot of what's going on with our little club - events, meetings, how to sign-up as a member, etc. Not everything that should be posted is posted --- yet. Remember, we are just starting and there is only one person who has "taken the bull by the hornes" to help out on the posting and is doing the best she can. We will get better and we will have lots of "stuff" posted.

To be a member, you don't have to attend the monthly meetings (though it would be the best way to get the most out of the club). One of the positions that would be nice to be filled quickly, would be someone that could record and post our meeting notes. If we get a volunteer to do this, we'll post to SB also to keep everyone in the Orlando diving area updated.

you are welcome to dive with us anytime, there are a few clubs in Tampa that I've read about on the board. I look forward to diving with you.

I'm interested. I live in Tampa but can't find a group here yet. Have wetsuit will travel.

Are you interested in helping with a river clean-up?? A little far from Tampa but that's our next event.

We have alot of stuff going on so definitely check this section often. :)

Welcome.

Sure, let me know when. I'm in the Keys this week and next, but will be back and ready to go after that and a newly minted AOW diver!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom