We'll Know Soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found this in the El Heraldo online. Sounds like things are normal on the Bay Islands. Translated it means that there is no longer a curfew on the Bay Islands.

05:14 pm
Por seguridad. Para el resto del país la restricción es a partir del la 1:00 hasta las 4:30 am del martes. For safety. For the rest of the country, the restriction is from 1:00 until 4:30 am Tuesday. Para Islas de la Bahía y los Cayos Cochinos el toque de queda se ha suspendido. For Bay Islands and Cayos Cochinos curfew has been suspended.

I thought that Zelaya was to meet with Sec of State today. But according to the El Heraldo he is not going to afterall. I guess he said that if the US wanted to talk to him they could send someone down there to talk to him.

I also read that a memeber of the Honduran government (can't remember the name) said they are willing to accept that funds will be witheld for the next 5 months until elections can be held.

Dmoore, I agree with you. We are traveling there in Oct. ALso our second dive trip and a big vacation for us. Hope all works out as it is supposed to for the people there and the many other people in our situation as well.

steve, do you owe utlgirl money or what?

Everybody owes her money. She accepts Folgers, beef jerky, or Velveeta in payment.

Actually, Folgers, Beef Jerky & Velveeta are for Billy, I'm the Extra Sharp Cheddar, Baby Swiss or Gorgonzola gal :)

... and we're off topic, sorry... I wonder what the definition of 'soon' is though?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom