Well On The Way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KaizerWilhelm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm quite well on the way to my DM cert. I just had the first day of OW classes that I'm helping with and I really enjoy it. I'm learning a lot about teaching and how much you have to watch out for.

Some of the AIs that were with us today were also helping in my OW class when I got certed. They were all quite happy that I was working my way to become a DM and maybe higher. After the dives they all spoke to me about my skill and how I have progressed as a diver and that they would be happy to work with me any day :). It made me feel good about my skill and that they trust me (kinda bad grammar, sorry, but I'm tired!).

Cheers,

Will

Good Job Will,

It always feels good to have a great day working with students and especially to be recognized for your efforts, by Instr, AIs, other DMs and thanks from the students themselves.

Keep up the good work and remember, you can go as far as you want to go.

Regards,
Bob C.
PADI Instr

Congratulations, and a pat on the back for the great feedback from the folks who trained you.

The offer is still open to go diving -- we're headed to Redondo Tuesday night :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom