Well stocked dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rollie:
Wow! nice responces, I guess I'm off to Mallerytown.

Thanks

Rollie

Take 401 East to Exit 675. Turn north from exit to T junction at Hwy 2 (less than a kilometer from the exit you just took). Turn east (right) on Hwy 2 and travel a couple of klicks until the BIG dive flag on the left-hand side of the road.

There is actually a sign on the 401 indicating which exit you need for Dive Tech :)

Aquarius in T.O. for volume of stock. Best Reg selection in the province

deepdiver5by5

Scuba Shack in Gravenhurst is reasonably well stocked. Better than some I've seen -- but then I've never been in Dive Tech so I can't compare.

(Their web site sucks though. Still stuck in 2003)

A word of warning about DiveTech. You may walk in there just to buy a $10 clip ....and walk out with a new back plate, a wing, a guage, a manifold, a computer....

Bring a strong will, and don't forget your Visa card.

Might be safer to leave the credit cards behind and only take as much cash as you can afford to spend. Of course, Dan always claims he doesn't want all your money. Just a little this time, a little the next time, a little the time after that......

I've always found Northern Tech Diver in Kingston to be well stocked with what I need for diving.

Dan's Dive Shop in St. Cathrines is also very well stocked.

Both shops have excellent service and a real member of the family feel about them. More than just product.

Haven't been to Dan's yet and NTD is a great shop (certainly among my very favourite palces to hanf around) and certainly have enough on hand to build a complete kit of first rate equipment.

I second the vote for NTD. Never been to dive tech yet.....must make the trip at some point this summer :)

There's a shop in Kanta I have frequented in the past that imho was well stocked, but they kept the forms there to mortgage your home inorder to pay for your purchases......

d33ps1x:
I've always found Northern Tech Diver in Kingston to be well stocked with what I need for diving.

Dan's Dive Shop in St. Cathrines is also very well stocked.

Both shops have excellent service and a real member of the family feel about them. More than just product.

Groundhog Divers in Kitchener gets my vote.
They have always had everything I've been looking for, in stock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom