We're A Family Now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBeth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My younger son, he's 15, got certified over the weekend! :) Now the whole family can go diving together. Of course he'll have to catch up to his brother and me but isn't that the fun? :D

My younger son, he's 15, got certified over the weekend! :) Now the whole family can go diving together. Of course he'll have to catch up to his brother and me but isn't that the fun? :D

Gratz. That must be a hell of a good time to go with the whole family. My local LDS is run by a man and wife. The man's family are all divers and meet up once a year (cousins, aunts, uncles et al) to dive together. Strange but fun sounding.

--Me

I'm looking forward to diving as a family. My wife and lads certified as OW this year in Sharm while I completed my AOW. Unfortunately we ran out of holiday so didn't dive together though we bumped into each other when we were under the surface in our separate groups.

We're currently planning our next holiday which will be centred around diving.

T.

I like family diving. I've dived with one son and we've had a lot of time. When I get back from the trip I'm leaving on now the 3 of us are going to try and go do a local dive then maybe a family trip next summer.

Congradulations!,
My wife, daughter, and myself all recently obtained our OW certs.
It is great fun diving as a family, and a bonus is that you never have to look far for a buddy to dive with.

I'm looking forward to diving as a family. My wife and lads certified as OW this year in Sharm while I completed my AOW. Unfortunately we ran out of holiday so didn't dive together though we bumped into each other when we were under the surface in our separate groups.

We're currently planning our next holiday which will be centred around diving.

T.

Lucky...my family doesn't want to have anything to do with diving. Can someone adopt me?

Congrats! I can't think of anything better!

Both my boys have dove with me in Cozumel, the Bahamas and St Thomas. One has already dove in Florida without me. This year we will dive in Cyprus on one of the top 5 wrecks of the world. The family the dives together ~~stays together! :winky:

Enjoy and take lots of pix!

My wife is almost done with her cert. But our son is only 18 months old. So we got some time, but he already loves the pool!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom