"Wet" behind the ears! lol!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it seems like I could already have friends from all across the U.S. and other far off wonderful places around the world! I can't wait! HAWK, thanks for the laugh, but you are not far from being correct! The training dive has about 3-5" of view, I just went snorkeling out in the lake last week and almost ran into three bushes/BIG weeds! Pretty sad! And to Tavi, as you can tell from this post, I'm left with the computer details! LOL! I'm sure this will change, but for now I ask all of the questions! Mostly, like which shorts do you want me to wear, JK! Thanks again everyone, I (we) can't wait to get to some clear ocean water and start the real adventures!

Daron, and Kelly's Questions!

Welcome to the boards! Hope to see ya around! Have fun diving!:)

Kayla:)

That is the most important part. If you have that bad of vis, just pretend it is a night dive! This should actually help with the compass work, not allowing you to cheat. As long as you are having fun, it really doesn't matter.

Later, Hawk.

Well if you have the eyesight that your login name indicates, then I'm jealous, but as far as diving goes, I would at least like 5-10 ft VIS, other than that you almost can't stop before you run into things. I guess that I just want 100 ft vis, but you can't always get what you want. I will adapt and overcome, all I have to do is get further from shore, get a tank and watch out for the boats. It's been nice chatting with you, it is good to see some people still have a sence of humor!! Stay cool, or at least wet!

Daron

A sunburnt welcome from Los Angeles County! You can come out & borrow our ocean. And your low-viz experience will help if someone takes you to Cabrillo Beach. My husband & I got certified together, too.

Hey Rooster,

Thanks for the welcome, but your "Rooting" LOL! for the wrong team! Go Colorado!! Happy diving!

Daron:)

hi there,

Welcome to this wonderful board.

Any questions you have about diving, just shoot' em out on this

board. Everyone is eager to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom