Wetsuit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwalters

Reaction score
I am looking to get certified and when I price wetsuits online most of the sizing charts go up to 6'2"...That could be a problem since I am 6'7".

Can anyone suggest a place with "tall" friendly wetsuits?

jwalters:
I am looking to get certified and when I price wetsuits online most of the sizing charts go up to 6'2"...That could be a problem since I am 6'7".

Can anyone suggest a place with "tall" friendly wetsuits?

Call Roy over at Oceaner .... they just did one for a guy at my LDS who is the same height as you, and also carries more girth than most men.

Any place that does custom wet/drysuits should be able to help you.

Good luck!

Canadian_Diver:
Call Roy over at Oceaner .... they just did one for a guy at my LDS who is the same height as you, and also carries more girth than most men.

Any place that does custom wet/drysuits should be able to help you.

Good luck!

Thanks Canadian_Diver, I sent an email to oceaner so hopefully they can help me out..Thanks for the info...

J,
You may even want to look at Triple-L.biz.com . . . the custom wet suits are very reasonable priced.
They have a new web address now but I forget what it is. I'm sure you can still get there by using the Triple-L.biz address.

the K

You're almost certainly going to need a custom wetsuit - $$$ but worth the money in the long run. There are a number of places that will make one for you, some inexpensive, some higher quality, a search of the board will get you names and contact information and enough information to get you started on your decision process.

jwalters:
Thanks Canadian_Diver, I sent an email to oceaner so hopefully they can help me out..Thanks for the info...

You're most welcome! Oceaner is very reasonably priced, specially for our neighbours in the USA. :wink:

The Kraken:
J,
You may even want to look at Triple-L.biz.com . . . the custom wet suits are very reasonable priced.
They have a new web address now but I forget what it is. I'm sure you can still get there by using the Triple-L.biz address.

the K
Web store address is http://store.triple-l.biz

Back
Top Bottom