Wetsuit Sizing For Big Guy (4X+ Henderson)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am 6’4” and weight 114 kg. When i was choosing my wetsuit i looked at my measurements and sizes of different wetsuits. Finally i bought 5 mm Seac Komodo XXXL size which fits me perfectly. Please tale into account that different manufacturers have different measures for they sizes. You always have to look at measurement table of specific manufacturer.

@IMCMOLE...thank you. The wetsuit arrived today and fits good (snug, but not to the point that it makes breathing difficult). I'll be ordering from you again at some point (will likely want a hood for diving later this fall).:cheers:

@IMCMOLE ...do you sell shorts that would work for under this wetsuit? I'm not seeing an equivalent size (waist wise) for shorts.

It worked out well (I wore it last weekend). There's a good amount of slack in the mid-section and small amount in my chest though. Enough that my instructor was thinking that I could probably get away with wearing a vest under it. My next investment will likely be a hood.

It would be nice to find an equivalent sized pair of shorts to wear under this. I had

Back
Top Bottom