wetsuit sizing problem - Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neve

Contributor
Reaction score
Originally from Bali, but now in Singapore
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi ladies,

I need help to get my wetsuit sizing right. I hope some of you will be kind enough to give me some pointers.

I'm a US size 16 and living in Singapore. I'm planning to buy a Scubapro Pacific Sport 0.5mm fullsuit from a US online shop, but I'm not sure which size I should get.

So my question is directed to the ladies who are US size 16 and (hopefully) own a Scubapro wetsuit. What wetsuit size do you wear? Should I order XL or XXL?

I would have bought the wetsuit locally, but Singapore shops only stock up to a ladies' L. (most Singaporean women are tiny).

Many thanks!

Neve, I don't know how much this will be as my wetsuit is an Akona, ladies large, I was a 16 when I got it.

This may be a dumb question, but... have you looked at the sizing chart on the Scubapro Web site? Sizing charts aren't always accurate, but it'd give you a starting point.

Zept

Hi Zept,

Thanks for your comment. I have checked www.scubapro.com, and they don't have any sizing chart which I thought was wierd. They only stated "wetsuit available in XS-XXXL but does not specify the sizes. It would have helped if they'd had the exact measurements (bust, hip, waist).

I know that I can return the wetsuit if it doesn't fit properly, but I'd rather not because shipping can cost a bomb.

Any other leads?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom