Wetsuit Survey -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAug

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
**Thanks to the Admins to allow the post**

Dear Friends, a quick favor to complete at best this survey about our loved suits (not the office ones). It will take no more than 10 minutes!

SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

Thank you and Happy diving!

So I answered all the wetsuit Sales questions, but it looks more like a lead generating survey than an “improve our product” survey. Did not leave email.

no wetsuit questions - very short survey - I obviously did not give the correct marketing answers to get the full monty. More like spam than a real survey. And why no explanation of the purpose of the survey or when/how results would be revealed? Agree with @Francesea it is probably a marketing stunt.

Did it.

Forced to answer critical questions about major brands as leaving the options blank are not an option.

Like the rest, nothing about wetsuits were in the survey. Felt like a marketing ploy, collecting data to prove an already decided idea.

Hope I'm wrong.
Cameron

Ridiculous survey. There didn’t seem to be any point to it. It asked nationality and country with exactly the same choices. Unable to say none of the above to other activities. Nothing about wetsuits. I am puzzled by it.

took it. interesting question choices.

They seem obsessed with appearance and stitching. Other than stitching, they don't ask about features that affect how well the suit insulates you. It has been pointed out on SB many times that, for example, a well constructed/sealed, properly fitting 3 mm suit will insulate you better than a poorly constructed, poorly fitting 5 mm suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom