Wetsuit you love!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katie Storm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently lost some weight and my wetsuits aren’t fitting well. I also am getting cold easy. What 5mm and 7mm are y’all loving

I recently lost some weight and my wetsuits aren’t fitting well. I also am getting cold easy. What 5mm and 7mm are y’all loving

Bare Evike was what I used to use before. Good warm suits.

I have a friend, Mia, who I first met when she was a DM on the Aqua Cat live aboard. She is also the designer & CEO of Truli Wetsuits. These wetsuits are designed for women and by women. It might be worth it to give them a look to see if they offer anything that would meet your needs.

Since this is the Women's Perspectives forum, I just want to point out that I know several smaller women whose Seaskin drysuits have been totally useless due to poor fit on the upper body. I'm sure they make excellent suits (for the price) for men and possibly larger women. Smaller women, not so much.

Since this is the Women's Perspectives forum, I just want to point out that I know several smaller women whose Seaskin drysuits have been totally useless due to poor fit on the upper body. I'm sure they make excellent suits (for the price) for men and possibly larger women. Smaller women, not so much.
That's surprising since the measurements are done by the user and have special steps for woman. This is the first I've heard of an ill fitting seaskin based on gender. Maybe a missed step or ordered before they had step by step videos on measuring.

That's surprising since the measurements are done by the user and have special steps for woman. This is the first I've heard of an ill fitting seaskin based on gender. Maybe a missed step or ordered before they had step by step videos on measuring.
It's not a single case. After corresponding with Seaskin about it, their reply is simply that they can't make the shoulders less wide (if they reply at all).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom