Wetsuits for short people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so for the short people on here, what suits are you using, which ones have u found the best fit with? What about hoods and gloves? Im having trouble with those to

so for the short people on here, what suits are you using, which ones have u found the best fit with? What about hoods and gloves? Im having trouble with those to

I have an AKONA 3mm fullsuit, the sleeves/legs are not AS long on me as other wetsuits I have tried on. My hood and gloves are also AKONA they come in S M L XL, so you can get a customized fit easily.

yea I have a small head. I was born a preemie so as a result its hard to find a good fitting hood.

I'm 5'2" and I have a 7mm wetsuit that I like, but off hand.. forgot the brand. I think it's Akona. For drysuits, my White drysuit is awesome and seems to work well!

I am short and have 2 Henderson suits and both fit well. The arms and legs are just at the point where I wouldn't want them any longer, but they aren't too long. My 7MM is their thermoprene suit and is nice and warm. I stayed away from the hyperstretch because I'd heard it is not as warm. For gloves, I have a pair of merino lined pinnacle gloves and love them. They are about 1000 times better then my old gloves.

I'm 5'2" and I just wear a child's large. Cheaper and warmer for when I finally get to buy. :D

Maybe there should be a seperate forum for vertically-challenged divers?

I'm 5'5" - I have a henderson hyperstretch 7/5 and a bare velocity progressive stretch 3/2. The henderson is long in the legs and arms for me. However the Bare fits me much better since they have 'short' version of their suits.

I've been trying to decide if I want to get the henderson altered or try and ebay-it and get a thicker bare wetsuit. But since its hit the 30s here in NY, I guess I have a few months to decide :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom