What a UW Wedding in Hawaii can be like...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that is insanely cool, very beautiful, and you 2 make a great looking couple. Good luck to you in life and diving.

Back in the early 90's a friend of mine got married on the Mahi - it was even featured on The Hawaiian Moving Company. The water was crystal-clear that day with no current. They didn't give me enough notice to get some u/w voice units so they had to use the the sign thing. I never did get to see the footage though.
Well, good luck to the two of you. Make sure you get some wedding pho tai over at To-Chau down on River Street.

Aloha and Thanks KidK9 :blush:
with all the good luck and well wishes we have received we can't go wrong :D

Aloha Tom,

Our dive was at 40' because we had beginners with us. My friend (63yo) got certified just so she could join us for our celebration. The vis was really bad, so much so that we really had to hunt for the right spot. The Sea Tiger would have been less current and much clearer.

Oh yeah, we had talked about the UW speaker system but then we couldn't have used our vintage gear....the way we did it was fun and really looks good on the video :wink:

Congratulations to both of you. I hope I'll get the chance to say that in person once this #$&^% weather warms up more. Hmmmm, both being divers can be convenient for cooling off the occasional spat -- jump in, blow it all out in a stream of bubbles and silent gestures (or take off the mask if you don't want to see), come out as solid a buddy team as ever.

bluemagoo:
Congratulations to both of you. I hope I'll get the chance to say that in person once this #$&^% weather warms up more. Hmmmm, both being divers can be convenient for cooling off the occasional spat -- jump in, blow it all out in a stream of bubbles and silent gestures (or take off the mask if you don't want to see), come out as solid a buddy team as ever.

Hey! Never though of that :D

Thanks, you know where to find us for the in person thing :wink:

Congradts. Hope you get to dive many years togehter. My dive buddy and I have been married and diving together for almost 26 years. But our wedding wasn't nearly as neat as yours. Super cool pictures, maybe Debbie and I will join you in five years for your 5th and our 30th???????

Ceeeeer-tin-ly! would love to have you here - we have the most fun diving with SB folks

Back
Top Bottom