What are your favourite analyzers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shinythings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently had my OxyCheq Expedition X stolen along with some other gear and the shop I usually deal with doesn't carry them.

I'm looking for something that can be used to blend on a stick in the future (non-integral sensor), the same as the Expedition X. Is there anything out there that matches the Expedition X design and functionality?

Thanks for the input in advance!

I have really like the Analox analyzers, Their cells tend to be more expensive than others but they last longer.

Everyone I know with the Divesoft analyser loves them, waiting for mine to arrive.

+1 for DiveSoft, no He cell to worry about, good interface, nice robust piece of kit, can be used for continuous blending. I love mine.

I own a divesoft unit and is very happy with the analyser.

Miniox 3000
Can be had used for cheap...sensor is readily available.
I sold mine as I was not using as much as I thought I would.

Are the dive soft analyzers battery powered? It doesn't really seem to say on the website, although I've never seen a AC powered analyzer before...

Are the dive soft analyzers battery powered? It doesn't really seem to say on the website, although I've never seen a AC powered analyzer before...

There is an internal lithium rechargeable battery, but can also be run off ac power.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom