What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pictures or it didn't happen! And sending good tax vibes your way (if such a thing can exist!)

I got those from my son and his wife as a stocking stuffer - cute, huh? Thanks for the good tax vibes - can't hurt, right?

Btw, I also love @wildbill9's wife!!! :wink:

Attachments

• IMG-1548.JPG
    IMG-1548.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 89
Santa,(who be me!!), had two new 1000 lumen HOG rechargeable dive lights delivered!!! Gotta love the ease of Santa-ing!!!

I got those from my son and his wife as a stocking stuffer - cute, huh? Thanks for the good tax vibes - can't hurt, right?

Btw, I also love @wildbill9's wife!!! :wink:

Oh wow, a few of the guys try to out do each other at work wearing bright or noticeable socks. As a guy I think id win if I wore those yes?

New rear derailleur, shifters, and chain. And no snow here yet to speak of, so I can actually use 'em.

New rear derailleur, shifters, and chain. And no snow here yet to speak of, so I can actually use 'em.

Campagnolo record? I might have a Carbon obsession :)

Santa (aka, my husband/dive buddy) bought me a Sola Video 1200 light for Christmas. If anyone has advice on mount/tray/flex arm, I'd love to hear about it.

Campagnolo record? I might have a Carbon obsession :)

Nah, just basic transportation. I wanted a disk brake in the back, now it has a new hub, derailleur, shifter, chain -- and still no brake. :(

Money to use for a drysuit certification. Time to check out the cold water diving in the Pacific NW and take my turn checking the boat anchor this year, in the lovely chilly waters of the Puget Sound.

Back
Top Bottom