What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A DiveRite balanced Pvalve for my semidry suit. Now it won't stink up the inside of the Explorer on the way back from the next river cleanup dive. My wife will be happy about that. :D

Got a bunch of accessories....got a dive float, tank banger, EMT shears w/BC pouch (using that instead of a dive knife since I know from personal experience they cut through anything), underwater notebook (using that instead of a slate), and I got a retractor for keeping my dive computer clipped but so I can pull it out in front of me to use the compass...and I think the crown achievement is a hooded vest. Finally I won't have to rent a hood anymore. :D

on christmas morning, after waking up in our hut by the tropical waters of vanuatu, we went diving.

we were greeted by 3 young mantas swimming around us, a few turtles, a really nice wreck dive, lots of reef fish and a giant titan triggerfish that took a liking to my yellow fins

on the way back to the island, a manta ray leaped out of the water to wish us happy christmas and i was thanking mother earth for the wonderful gifts they have shared with us!

hoping next chrissy will be just as fantastic :multi:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom