What Dive Op services the Cruise Ships?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RossandMaureen- the cruise dive operators charge more as a rule and have a set package,

to answer your question," no, I do not know", but PVSCUBA on this board seems to have a good reputation and most of the independant ops have never left a diver stranded in PV.

Thats right the Cruise ship will charge you $135.00 for a two tank Dive.The Diving in P.V. is not very good.If you can Dive Cabo San Lucas lots more to see.Contact Baja Dive to book a great trip. use this button Home

Who said Puerto Vallarta is not a dive destination? has perfect places to dive, and the cruise arrives to PV usually at 9, Vallarta Undersea has departures from a dock located just at 5 minutes from the cruise and charge a lot less than the ship. Try Los arcos at the devils canion or Chimo (my favorite) check out the vis in PV.
morro.jpg

chicos dive shop have been en PV for many years, in Cabo go and dive with Land´s End Divers, they are located 5 walking minutes from where you will docking at the Tesoro los Cabos next to solomon´s Landing resturant on the marina.
Ask for Carlos.

Yes you're right, but they are located at 20 or 30 minutes from the dock, and they usually use big boats and going out with crowds. Let me recommend some operations who share the same philosophy "no crowds" and are located on the same area just at 5 minutes from the cruise ships.

Vallarta Undersea, Pacific Scuba, PV Scuba and Twin Dolphins.

Trust me, is lot better when you go out to dive with divers and not with dronk people.

Back
Top Bottom