What do u do with a lift bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this a troll?

Usually lifting objects off the bottom or for use as a surface marker.

Diversauras once bubbled...
Is this a troll?

<as I wonder where Diversaurus' manners are...>

I've been certified for 20 years, but was away from the sport for 17 of them, and also wondered what folks have lifted off of the bottom that necessitated a 50lb lift bag......

So....Do Tell!

:)

scubasean once bubbled...

<as I wonder where Diversaurus' manners are...>

I've been certified for 20 years, but was away from the sport for 17 of them, and also wondered what folks have lifted off of the bottom that necessitated a 50lb lift bag......

So....Do Tell!

:)
I used a 100# liftbag to life a concrete statue off the bottom... I know people that use them to lift anchors and have one friend who did a lot of underwater archaeology in Israel and they lifted all sorts of cool old Roman statues with them..

O-ring once bubbled...

I used a 100# liftbag to life a concrete statue off the bottom... I know people that use them to lift anchors and have one friend who did a lot of underwater archaeology in Israel and they lifted all sorts of cool old Roman statues with them..

Wow! Absolutely cool!

--Sean

My apologies.

Is a lift bag like a drysuit in that you can take the course or just practice with an experienced diver and use some comon sense?

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom