What do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mel.B

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've done a little bit of photoshopping on this photo, mostly just removing backscatter. Which one do you prefer? Is there anything else you would do to the image? The colour looks ok to me, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks heaps!
Mel

Unedited

Edited

Me neither!! Look good to me.
By the way seem we go same place bit different time.

Ciao

I'm with alcina: crop it. I sharpened it, increased the dynamic range, and tweaked the brightness of the midtones. I didn't remove the backscatter, but that was just laziness. Great photo!

Thanks guys. He looks fantastic vertical :) I didn't even think of that. I guess as I play around with more photos I will become more used to experimenting with these things.

Thanks again!
Mel

Mel.B:
Thanks guys. He looks fantastic vertical :) I didn't even think of that. I guess as I play around with more photos I will become more used to experimenting with these things.

Cropping should usually be your first step. Good framing is one of the most important parts of composition, and it's rare to get the framing just right when you shoot the picture. Especially with those teeth coming at you.

Back
Top Bottom