Question What does your dive locker look like?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My gear is currently in boxes after moving. Have to set up my new dive locker area in the garage, but I cannot currently get to that part of the garage due to the other boxes piled in the garage. SMH.

Gear for two is scattered all over the garage, pegboards on the wall, containers and dry wetsuits in closets. Wet gear gets dried in the garage on PVC tree and the floor. All seems to dry overnight. The gear is not well organized, but after 40 years and it still seems to work. Just got back from a week in Cuba and the garage is full of wet drying gear.

Seeing some of these pictures makes me feel better. It started with a small closet...now it has taken over an entire room in my house with multiple racks and an assembly/service table 😅 (the closet is now relegated to house the 15+ tanks in my collection).

Built a rack held together by some old snow rake poles. Works good. Stays in the garage all season and then down into the basement Dec to March where I can still get at the gear if needed. Have sets of metal shelves in both place.

Attachments

• Rackgear.png
    Rackgear.png
    546.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Rackgear2.png
    Rackgear2.png
    534.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 1.14.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 1.14.17 PM.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 1.15.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 1.15.09 PM.png
    713.7 KB · Views: 98
Built a rack held together by some old snow rake poles. Works good. Stays in the garage all season and then down into the basement Dec to March where I can still get at the gear if needed. Have sets of metal shelves in both place.
love the wagon compressor! awesome idea

So much hidden in boxes, this the ready use stuff in the garage.
IMG_20231027_092219.jpg
IMG_20231027_092802.jpg

Yeah.. ok, nice of all the guys that are super organized to post pictures... I'm not even in the same arena as you all, lol

You want to see a guy that has 'the lot', ask Happy Dive to post a few photos of a fraction of his gear, we [99% of us] pail in comparison.

happy-diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom