What happened to AAAdiving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No it's tied up outside of the IDH store in Hawaii Kai. the harbor area before the one near Kona Brewing.
Hmmm, ok. There is some rather worn looking dive boat recently tied up near that Japanese dive boat "Rina" that I was curious about. Can't see the boat name.

alexsaquaticadventures.com ? well checked the url and it aint happening yet so dont know if its happening or not but if he is back in business my guess is the first people to find out will be the kewalo basin divers. well I hate to say this in his case but I guess I have to on principle alone, everybody deserves a second chance, and all the help they can get. I know what it feels like to want to make something happen and need the help of others. Mike, Kerstin, and mat, from diamondhead divers and Nick,Chris,Adam from Waikiki Dive Center and many others helped me stay in the water. so I wish him no bad luck.

Interesting thread...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom