What have you sold to get money for scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've sold my soul! Sunday mornings are perfect to visit "First Church of Scuba Diving!" :)

Haven't sold anything but I've definitely put in some OT to pay for things.

Hmm. Well, when I bought a truck to haul gear around in, I started driving it almost exclusively and subsequently sold my other car. Does that count?

Yep, I sold my soul too... the devil promised me unlimited air fills for life (at least this life).

Yep, I sold my soul too... the devil promised me unlimited air fills for life (at least this life).

That would explain the dryness and temperature of the fills!

an old hockey stick, computer monitor and and xbox 360 all went to paying off the money i owed for my BC...now im trying to sell a wetsuit to buy a new one that fits

I sold all my guitars and guitar amps to buy my gear.

I sold most my dusty technical rock climbing gear to buy my drysuit & base cold water pre-technical diving gear, but that didn't cover a scooter :depressed:.

Also sold my BC at a 50% loss to pay for the BP/W (which I love) - I second buying the BP/W first :)!

Split fins don't have a high resale value, but neither do Scubapro Jets which can be bought for a steal second hand!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom