What I wore...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raya

Contributor
Reaction score
Im now married to my gorgeous hubby with our gorge
Hi everyone..
Well I just thought Ide let you all know what the end result was for the outfit to the wedding I went to in Valencia (spain). After hunting around for ages with all your helpful suggestions in mind, could I find anything that a.. fit me, and b..suited me??? NOPE!!! So I stumbled across a nice fitted 3/4 length black sleevless dress, with an oriental kick to it, using brighly coloured flowers, green pink and yellows..got my partner into his cousins black/blue suit with a nice bright green tie to go with the dress and off we went!!!
Had a fantastic day/evening, beautiful wedding real, princess type it was really lovely. It all kicked off at 4pm on the saturday and we got back to my partners mums house at 8 am on sunday morning!! Hahahahaha what a night!!
So, thankyou all again for all your ideas!! Here´s to many more weddings!! :10: :10:

Sounds awesome Raya!!!! Did you get any pics taken so we can see? :)
Glad you had fun!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom