What is Santa getting you this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm.....I hope...well, think, that Santa will bring me a few jolly good days off to spend with my loved one (no -s...) -- that's all I really want. Having spent 150+ days on the road for work, and the rest of the year with 15h+ workdays, just some time together and away from the office will be nice and the best gift I can get.

My BP/W, my regs, my fins, my drysuit, my mask and my bottom timer haven't (despite intense efforts - yes, when I travel I bring it along and steal a weekend here and there to get wet in <wherever> I am) worn out over the past many years, and I guess with propper maintenance they'll be good for a decade more. Thus I hope that Santa ships his stock of diving-gear to people who need replacements -- which, apparantly, are the bulk of y'all....

My wishlist includes an analog depth guage and several layers of polopro underwear.

I'm getting an Epson R2400 printer. Santa is my BEST friend !!!!!

Admission to Rescue Diver course or the Scientific Diver course at Aquarina Springs in San Marcos, Texas.

Santa sim_brooks was extremely good to himself last year, he might be a bit more stingey this time around. I have the gear i need to do what i do, if i choose to take it further i'll need a bit more. All that is coming for sure is a long weekend in Gran Cayman for my fiancee's graduation, we will do a little diving whilst there.... :wink:

All i really need is some cash and free weekends to head out diving!!! Come on Santa, just a few free weekends here and there :wink:

Well, hopefully Santa will bring me a decent year's end bonus at work and a confirmation of my year's tax refund. If so, then a Halycon backplate and wing plus double Apeks DS4+ATX50 DIR reg set is on the cards. That and the IANTD Deep + Adv. Nitrox course.

Santa has come early for me this year! He brought me 2 brandy-new LP95's (I think he shops at techdivinglimited.com) as well as a Ikelite housing for my Nikon D70. Hopefully there will be an 8" Port for the housing under the tree on December 25th!

Rick Inman:
The true joy of Christmas comes not from the receiving of gifts, but from giving

I bought my wife a good fitting Bare Velocity 3 mm suit for our anniversary trip next February. She does not get to see it again until Xmas.

In return I got a big smile and a kiss.

It was worth it. I just want a nice book for Xmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom