What is this???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaycen2001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
P6011486.JPG

What is it, I had someone tell me it was some type of artillery shell holder. its about the size of a scuba tank. made out of aluminum? i found about 5 of them on a wreck but i could only get 2 off of it. i could get 2 more if I worked on it but i had to get it to the beach 200 yards away. its hollow and very light.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out what it is, its an artillery loading shell, or something. i guess WWII era. pretty cool eh, I found about 7 more on the wreck today but i left them there cause there cool where there at. let someone else find it =)

Your picture didn't show up.

I saw that looked like it on a wreck off the beach in Nags Head, NC. There is a picture of one in my gallery. Look at the pics in my gallery and see if they look like the same thing. In my pic, it is partly covered.

Thanks

It's the picture that says no thumbnail, but when u click on it, it opens up. They look really familiar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom