What kind of adapter is this???????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
I found out that He and oxy size is not the same across the different European countries.
For example, Italian oxy fits French He (or something like that...i don't remember :))
DIN connections: the O2 connector's bigger than the "normal" connector; called an M26, as opposed to a 5/8. Apparently common in Germany.

Hence the adapter.

DIN connections: the O2 connector's bigger than the "normal" connector; called an M26, as opposed to a 5/8. Apparently common in Germany.

Hence the adapter.
No i am well aware about this M26 junk but I am not talking about that.
Used to have some old oxygen rebreather tanks I could use with DIN regulator by using a He adapter...The valve of these tanks was a male outlet

looks like a draeger fitting, could be lar or scott pak european

Is this the one chief

full.jpg

Where do you find this kind of thread in paintball or PCP area? Google did not show anything to me. Which does not mean it does not exist.

Happy diver you might be right. Can you please do me a favour?
- Measure the valves inside, there seem to be 2 different diameters
- Measure the male thread's outside diameter
- Take a picture which shows the inner end of valve, so a rather front picture
Thank you very much!

It is NOT a M26x2, that's for sure.

This thing is in my box of things like this Agro
It would be good if you could complete your wonderful portfolio of your adapter and make more
photos and measurements and I will find my thing and verify, your small dia should be 10mm ish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom