What reg is this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reddiver970

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have two and the cool reg. bag they ca old regs 001.jpgold regs 002.jpgme in.

I have two and the reg. bag they came in. Not sure how I planted those pics on top of the text.

old regs 003.jpg

A vintage Parkway?

I don't think they are parkway, will check into seamless.

That definitely looks like the old Seamless logo. The only thing I know about Seamless is that they were the US importer or US branch of Nemrod (from Spain).
The regulator first stage looks like a copy of the old US Divers Calypso J (a 1970 design flow through balanced piston).

The regulators were marketed under the brand "Nemrod Seaco" US market only circa 1970/71's ?? this model does not appear in the Spanish/UK catalogues. be interesting to learn model, name etc.

I have searched all over the internet and have yet to find another one with that logo. I looked thru a bunch of nemrod and seamless stuff and found nothing...

Take a look at the logo on this valve. It may not look very clear, but I believe it is the same logo.

$_3.JPG

An interesting observation about this valve is that it looks identical to a Dacor of the same time period. Including the valve knob and reserve lever. The Dacor valve was made by Sherwood Selpac so it is almost certain that this valve was also made by Sherwood in the USA.

The regulator was also probably made in the US.

This is on eBay:
Classic RARE Nemrod Seamless J Valve Pressure Indicator SPG Vintage 3 4 HP Port | eBay

Here is a copy from VSS of the front cover of a catalog:

71nemrod.jpg

At the bottom left of the catalog you can clearly see the logo.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom