What reg is this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those are Nemrod/Seamless. I have seen some before. In fact, a friend of mine back in the day had one just like it. I had my Calypso J which has a very similar first stage. N

Thanks guys that is the logo! Nemrod/Seamless it is.

NEMROD SEAMCO.jpg1.JPGNEMROD SEAMCO.jpgFound these pics to confirm Logo does state "Seamco" Is this model in the 1971 catalogue posted on this thread?

View attachment 172817View attachment 172818Found these pics to confirm Logo does state "Seamco" Is this model in the 1971 catalogue posted on this thread?

Interesting. That is the same logo and the same Nemrod company. I am going to guess that SEAMCO stands for "Seamless Corporation" or something similar.

I don't own a copy of the catalog, so I don't know.

Seamless Rubber Company, like Voit they made rubber balls such as basketballs and footballs. Scuba was not the only or even primary products of Voit or Seamless.

I know this is an old thread, but here's mine. Same logo, different first stage. The parts list shows that they used Sherwood components.

IMG_0037.jpg
7.jpg

01.jpg
15051a_med.jpeg

The Seamless Rubber Company of New Haven, Connecticut issued this impressive 16” tall trophy to Red Auerbach for his overall contributions to advancing the game of basketball worldwide. It features an actual gold painted Seamless 580 Koltite model basketball atop a white plastic base. An engraved plaque encircles the base that reads, “To 'Red' Auerbach In Appreciation of His Efforts To Extend The Benefits of Basketball to The Youngsters of This And Other Countries. The Seamless Rubber Company New Haven, Conn.” The ball has deflated somewhat, however the trophy retains outstanding

I know this is an old thread, but here's mine. Same logo, different first stage. The parts list shows that they used Sherwood components.

View attachment 178114
View attachment 178116

At that time, the majority of SCUBA parts, including regs were made by Sherwood. Sherwood had been designing and manufacturing compressed gas and air management equipment for use in medical and industrial devices since the 1920's. They manufactured equipment for other brands and finally started to make their own line.

Bob
----------------------------------------
You only need two tools in life – WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom