What size of force fin for US 10.5 shoe size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ks18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I looked at the chart online and it says ML for my 10.5 mens shoes size. But online some people are saying they wear a XL for 10.5 shoe size. Any experience with these would help.

Also, looking to purchase a used pair of force fins. If you have some for sale let me know. Please include price with shipping included to me. Thanks.

it all depends on the bootie that you were, ForceFins have no sizing correlation to foot size, its all about the circumference of the foot about the instep.

as a point of reference, I have been putting people in FF for years, about 80% of them wear XL with a standard dive bootie. Drysuit boots and other RockBoots will wear a XXL.

Usually I go barefoot.

I'm a 10EE and wear XL FF with tropical dive booties. If I go barefooted, the inserts make for a perfect on the XL. With cold water booties the XL would be too small.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom