what size wetsuit boots with scubapro everdry 4 drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob191

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I just ordered the scubapro everdry 4 drysuit size medium. It comes with attached neoprene socks instead of attached boots. My plan is to use an oversized pair of wetsuit boots over the neoprene socks. I'm going on a dive trip shortly after the drysuit is supposed to arrive so I'd like to order the boots now but I have no idea how many sizes to go up from normal to accommodate the neoprene socks. My normal size is 8 (US). Does anyone have experience with this configuration? Should I go with a 9? or even larger?

Thanks,

Rob

Typically 2 sizes. I am a size 7 and uses a 9 scubaboots.

Thank you. That's what I was leaning towards, especially if I have a pair of real socks under the neoprene socks. I will grab a size 10 and see how it works out

Just to post an update in case someone comes searching for this later, I got the drysuit and it turned out that my foot with built in sock actually fit into my normal size 8 boots although it was tight. I cancelled the order for the size 10 and went with a size 9 instead which fits perfectly. This is with a normal pair of socks under the neoprene socks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom