what to do after diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still think 4 am. is a cool time to dive! See all of the night stuff that isn't out at sun-set and get back as the sun starts to rise. Of course it might bump your bar time back a day but, hey, you can bar-it at home!

The butterfly farm which doubles a bird hospital is pretty cool. Also the lowlevel flight over the island is great(no worries, you don't get more than a couple hundred feet up). The plane is based out of FIBR. They have wave runners you can rent, blah blah blah. I subscribe to the eat dive eat dive sleep dive regiment. Insert beer as needed prior to sleep.

I subscribe to the eat dive eat dive sleep dive regiment. Insert beer as needed prior to sleep.
I got 33 dives in on my most recent CCV trip last month. Almost 32 hours of logged underwater time. At that pace, even the Salva Vida has to take a back seat. :)

After a couple early dives it was time tu cut up a tree that had come down, WOOO HOOO, Can you imagine the fun..

roatanvacationrental038.jpg

Wow! That sounds like one sweet, full-immersion, adventure vacation RTB! Painting, diving, lumberjacking... how much would you charge for this package? Is it AI? :mooner:

I would feel sorry for you...oh, yeah... except for the fact that you're in paradise and went diving first. lol

Back
Top Bottom