What Was Most Fun About Your OW Classes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I remember my first ocean dive as if it was last Sunday...Wait a second, it was last Sunday! Dropping down to 60 feet over a reef, leveling off, checking my time and SPG, finding my buddy and suddenly looking around at the schools of fish, coral heads and sponges and saying "Holy *****, I'm diving!" :D

Breathing underwater because it was so extremely intimidating at first. There were eight people in our class and one full second after the instructor told us to submerge, every student popped back up and pulled the regulator gasping for air. I think that's why so many people on this thread say breathing underwater. I suspect that intial fear of submerging into a world where your breathing is controlled by something other than you shocks just about every human pysche.

The visibility and the warmth of the water.....also....the good looking diver from Switzerland....I still email her once in a while....sadly she never replies.

(Sigh)

Semita:
...I still email her once in a while....sadly she never replies.

(Sigh)
When that happens to me, I boost my ego by assuming she had several email accounts and forgot about that one in particular - vs. purposfully not replying :D

It's not been long, just a few weeks. It was so cool to feel weightless and to control your bouancy (sp) by just breathing. And then the fish and plant life, wow, it was in the Caymans. Now I just wonder why the heck I didn't do it years earlier, can't wait to get wet again.

Illini_Fan:
When that happens to me, I boost my ego by assuming she had several email accounts and forgot about that one in particular - vs. purposfully not replying :D
Better trick is "She didnt reject me, she just have bad taste" :p

Tigerman:
Better trick is "She didnt reject me, she just have bad taste" :p

When I get the feeling of rejection my weapon is to remember her throwing up off the side of the boat...it works for a little while but unfortunetely she looked really hot even when throwing up....

"OW Throwing Up Girl from Switzerland" you are by far the most fun of my classes!!!!! Please respond.....

FYI: this was almost 5 years ago...should I give up? NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semita:
When I get the feeling of rejection my weapon is to remember her throwing up off the side of the boat...it works for a little while but unfortunetely she looked really hot even when throwing up....

"OW Throwing Up Girl from Switzerland" you are by far the most fun of my classes!!!!! Please respond.....

FYI: this was almost 5 years ago...should I give up? NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL thats just hilarious ya think.....ohh by da way a good way is to just say to yourself that the reason there was nun was bcuz she was intimidated by you and had no clue how to approach you... another way is to believe that she wasn't worht your time and you subconsicously rejected her

Back
Top Bottom