What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh- I almost forgot! I painted my fingers with the same nail polish- plus base coat top coat. It's supposed to be chip-free, right? yeah, uh-huh.

So- I had to put on my 7 mil last night and put the new hooded vest I got on over it. Yes, over. My head is too big for the size medium hood and I need the large. The smallest vest with a large hood is too big to go under my wetsuit. So it goes over.

Anyway- while pulling (and tugging, and bending, and twisting...) on my 7 mil, I totally took off about half the nail polish (on my fingers- toes still look good). Now THAT'S attractive!

trucker girl:
Thanks, Cheddar! I'm tellin' ya, you hang with me, you're just bound to look cool (in comparison!).

I think I may have been the poster child for Dork Diving before there was a name for it. Well. Maybe Ber Rabbit was the poster child. But I was IN the poster- in the background, at least!

I'm thinking you were standing right beside me :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

TG says: "So- I had to put on my 7 mil last night and put the new hooded vest I got on over it. Yes, over. My head is too big for the size medium hood and I need the large. The smallest vest with a large hood is too big to go under my wetsuit. So it goes over."

Visions dance in my head of my own hood donning experience:dork2:

Wetsuits should be outlawed.

Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to get the hooded vest off for myself so I had to humble myself and ask the Dive Guy to pull it off for me. He got great joy out of tormenting me once it was half way off- you know, with my arms up over my head and my head still in the hood. I had to whap him with the torso of the wetsuit by flailing my arms backwards over my head.

How's that for a mental picture.

And, yes, Ber, I think I was next to you :D

trucker girl:

Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to get the hooded vest off for myself so I had to humble myself and ask the Dive Guy to pull it off for me. He got great joy out of tormenting me once it was half way off- you know, with my arms up over my head and my head still in the hood. I had to whap him with the torso of the wetsuit by flailing my arms backwards over my head.

And, yes, Ber, I think I was next to you :D
DIVE NEKKID !!!!

trucker girl:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: gasp :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

almost as funny as the plastic bag in the sleeves trick
Man am I glad I bought a diveskin.....

justleesa:

True story, too. No embellishment...

Cheddar- I did the plastic bag thingy on my feet and hands. They didn't get stuck or anything, but it was my final pre-dive skin attempt to "slip right in" to that bad boy. Didn' work so well. And, no, I don't have pics!

Back
Top Bottom