Whatever happened to Sub-Aquatic Systems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey regulator,
I believe I have a SAS second stage. There any way you could email a larger version of that schematic diagram for the second stage? I'm having trouble seeing it. If so, my email is: jamesloxleycompton (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks,
NeoByz

Hi im new hear but I have a Sub-Aquatic Systems wet suit too and I actually love it but have grown out of it. I am going to try selling it on craigslist or ebay anyone have any idea what I should ask for it. It is in very nice condition no rips or tears. Its blue has not faded like a couple I have seen on the web. I only used it once in the ocean and it works well I was very warm. It is a size large if any one here might want it and it is a two piece the overals and the top with the velcro at the crotch. I am 6'2" 200 and just don't quite fit. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
B

It may a slim chance that someone might have adds and or "Skin Diver" mag review on the SAS range and products ,View attachment 119020View attachment 119023over here in the UK there was only one LDS that carried their regs Att of drawings just to get the ball rolling.
Yep, that's the one I have. Bought in 1977 in Columbus Georgia. Worked great except for one dive right after an annual maintenance, where the first stage body was not thoroughly tightened and intermediate pressure was excessive causing free flow. Haven't been able to use it for years due to lack of replacement parts. If I could get a list of consumable parts such as seals, o-rings, etc. I might consider putting it back into service. I've worked on nuclear reactors so I think with the right coaching I may be able to handle this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom