What's in your wet notes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I my wet notes I have poetry, usually an ode to dry land. :D

Living Life Tomorrow's fate, though thou be wise,
Thou canst not tell nor yet surmise;
Pass, therefore, not today in vain,
For it will never come again.

Or, another one:

Drunkards are doomed to hell, so men declare,
Believe it not, 'tis but a foolish scare;
Heaven will be empty as this hand of mine,
If none who love good drink find entrance there.

Deco schedule, skills required, notes, checklist for clipping into gear, US Navy deco tables (on the advice of my Tech IT Steve Lewis as back up should things go really bad), and a couple of prusik loops. I have the notes with the corduroy cover. and a few small conversations. As well as some commands like "breathe", "relax" and "slow down". In caps with exclamations when regular hand signals are not enough before resorting to a slap upside the head:D. Just kidding on the slap.

flick to the glass on their mask works better than slap. Much easier to get speed with a finger than a hand underwater :)

Mine just has USN tables, list of tank factors, and I have a dedicated teaching slate, so that has the rest of the weird ones. I'm building up a collection of the basic cave maps and will take whichever one is appropriate for that dive just for cross reference. Not a whole lot in there, so they rarely come out.

Back
Top Bottom