What's the best Scuba tip you've gotten from this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
There is alot of info on this board with varied kinds of divers. I was wondering what your thought is on the tips you've received or read about.
Caymaniac:boom:

caymaniac once bubbled...
There is alot of info on this board with varied kinds of divers. I was wondering what your thought is on the tips you've received or read about.
Caymaniac:boom:
..was to look at a bp/wing setup instead of the back inflate I was thinking about purchasing. It turned into more than just a BC decision, since that started me down the path to improve my own diving and I have worked on becoming the best diver I can be ever since.

It was the chance to dive with Uncle Pug and Shane.

Canadian extream backup lights...I saved $50 through e-bay and got awsome lights. I almost took them in to the hot tub just to try them out:D

one...dive more often...I already want to, I just don't have the time

two...the idea of looking into a bp/wing and a doubles set-up for the next step I want to take in diving. I've always wanted to start doing wreck diving...now I feel like I have some knowledge to start heading in that direction

The best 'tips' I got from this board was the location of Twin Lakes where the TSDT meets as I met several great people because of it.

One of those people gave me a 'tip' that if I really wanted to improve my skills I should look into the DIRF class that a LDS was sponsoring.

While I am not a DIR "fanatic," I learned a lot from it and it certainly broadened my horizons as to other ways of doing things.

As I already was doing the "bp/long hose shuffle" before I joined here, I haven't gotten really anything new along those lines. The biggest source of information for me has been with the tek diving and trimix threads. Also, alot of very good stuff under basic scuba.

I can't really pick one thing...there has been too much.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom