Whats this New Hotel in Tulamben Bali called?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All, I have been out of the water and need to go diving. Usually stay at LDR, when I was last there a new hotel was opening which is owned by the same people as LDR. I feel like a bit of a change and I am trying to remember the name of this new hotel, it is opposite the LDR on the other side of the road.

What's it's name and have any of you stayed there?

Planning to go up in November after the hip operation next week.

Hi All, I have been out of the water and need to go diving. Usually stay at LDR, when I was last there a new hotel was opening which is owned by the same people as LDR. I feel like a bit of a change and I am trying to remember the name of this new hotel, it is opposite the LDR on the other side of the road.

What's it's name and have any of you stayed there?

Planning to go up in November after the hip operation next week.

Good luck with the Op.

I'm also looking to go soon.

Can you recognise it from Google Maps? (I attached a screen shot)
Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 12.15.01 am.png

Thanks Joelage but it is not there. It must have been sold as a private accomodation. It is just on the opposite side of the road from the LDR and the manager told me the same guy who own's LDR was building it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom