what's under YOUR wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swimtrunks. You know there is a trick some guys play when they zip you up and many women can't tell it's being done. It guarantee's you will spill out of your suit when you remove the wetsuit.

jiml:
I used to wear a speedo when I was younger and didn't care as much (yikes!), but since I'm not shaped like Lance Armstrong, I now wear an Aeroskin (sp?) swimsuit. No bunching, and you can actually walk around in it afterwards without being a spectacle.

OK...where do you buy the Aeroskin swimsuit? I have been searching for my divemasters. They are temporarily in the speedo shorts wich are similar...but the aeroskins are much more durable and actually look better.

Thanks!

Hi Christi!

is this what you're looking for?

PAAAIAJCAHGKDGBO.jpg

http://www.scubamart.com/detail.aspx?ID=380

Christi:
OK...where do you buy the Aeroskin swimsuit? I have been searching for my divemasters. They are temporarily in the speedo shorts wich are similar...but the aeroskins are much more durable and actually look better.

Thanks!

Well, mine came from the LDS, but I'm in Northern California. PM me if you can't find them closer to where you live.

A speedo. But only under the wetsuit!!

cummings66:
Swimtrunks. You know there is a trick some guys play when they zip you up and many women can't tell it's being done. It guarantee's you will spill out of your suit when you remove the wetsuit.
Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom