what's under YOUR wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Under Armour.

Allows some modesty and support but it feels like I'm wearing nothin' at all.

Anything made from spandex is good, except that Rapid picture -would run from that.

ticokitty:
rapid-diver - I can't believe nobody has commented on that SCARY picture. Now I know why I don't have TV anymore..I'm dying.

I commented on it! I posted the screaming Homer! Was that a bit too subtle?

Same thing as under my kilt,... lipstick!

I usually wear a henderson diveskin. It seems to help. During the last megadive at Ginnie, 73 degree water, I dove in BDU pants and a t-shirt. I was quite comfy.

Smokegrey:
Really now? Any guy who tried that with mine'd find his face on the back side of his head pretty soon after, LOL. You can feel the top loosen up! (Well, I can, anyway...)

Anyway, that's why I double-knot my bikini, both top and bottom, and do a quick

Good for you, more women should put guys like that in their place. I know this guy claims he's done it many times and never got caught, says it's not that hard to do. It's odd but when a guy tells another guy it's bad form they often perceive it as a wink wink type thing, but if they get handed their head it's quite different.

For me it's been so long since I've been in a wetsuit, drysuit is more my style, that I wonder why it matters how it looks?

For me all I cared about was that one I didn't come out naked, and two it didn't strangle the twins. I certainly lived with the lines and didn't think about it. Excepting the magazine ads, how many people really look great in a wetsuit anyhow?

I'm a dry suit diver now, but when diving the wetsuit I wear a one piece speedo with a racer back, then a 1/2ml suit, then my 7ml, then a 5ml corewarmer. Still have no trouble using the head. Well alright it's a hassle I've got so much rubber on me, my legs stick straight out, but really it's a wetsuit, you can just go diving to get rid of that little issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom