What's your favorite drink?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
First the man takes a drink; then the drink takes a drink; then the drink takes the man.
Japanese Proverb

Sorry. That isn't Japanese Proverb. It is an old Chinese poem that is interchangeably used in China, Korea, and Japan.

BTW, my most favorite drink is a genuine Coke, not Diet, Cherry, etc....

Classic Coke..... No Pepsi....

Jamdiver:
I'm partial to Caribbean rum particularly since it's such a large part of my regional heritage. Some of my favorites are Appleton Jamaica's stuff alongst with La Havana club, which is Cuban and absolutely breathtaking. I hear that Haitian rum is good, but it's next to impossible to find, along with Guyanese rum.
P.S. Bacardi rum and Captain's Morgan rum is swill that should be thrown into the sea!!

I like Rum too. My favorites are Old Sam (made in Guyana but bottled in Newfoundland) and Captain Morgan Deluxe (only available in Canada). Don't write off the Captain until you try that one. It's very rich. I'm also a big fan of Goslings. These three rums are very similar in taste.

I put my vote in for Rum also. My favourite is Bundaberg, an Australian brew, then Appletons.
Occasionally I like a beer also and my tastes run to Monteiths Original Ale. Quite like Youngs special London Ale as well.

Milk.

But for those things wit a wee bit of a kick . . .
a good cold Michelob - when it's hot
a snifter full of Benedictine - when it's cold

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom