what's your Halloween costume?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I looked, and didn't see that anyone had started one of these threads this year; and since I am out of the water for another 10 1/2 months, I thought I'd start one!

What are you going to be for Halloween this year and why?

I'll start, Trinity from "The Matrix":14: ; because my husband calls me Trinity when I have my sunglasses on ever since I cut my hair short.

I'm going as Daisy Duck... my dad has Donald. See www.disneydirect.com for the pictures.

We wanted something water associated... ducks like water! Donald is a sailor!! It's for the USCG Aux party... should be a blast.

This year the Cyborg costume that I am building is Red.

The original Cyborg Costume was mostly black (although not DIR) with 40+ lights.

Tin Man was a silver colored Cyborg costume

Smurfinator was the blue colored Cyborg Costume

Last year was C4PO (C3PO's big brother) the Gold colored Cyborg.

This year is red, but I haven't settled on a name. Possibly "Panama" or "Redbot".

(I tried to attach some images of some costumes, but for some reason it will not allow me to do anything in this box other than text.)

Wristshot

we dont do Halloween here usually but we've been invited to a Halloween Party and i made hubby this outfit. i swear his arms must have grown between me measuring him up and sewing the outfit!

almitywife:
we dont do Halloween here usually but we've been invited to a Halloween Party and i made hubby this outfit. i swear his arms must have grown between me measuring him up and sewing the outfit!

Yeah and I bet you're going as a bloody diver :D

I got my costume today...I decided that I was going to be a Pregnant Nun. It was between that or Moses. :)~

mars2u:
Yeah and I bet you're going as a bloody diver :D

I got my costume today...I decided that I was going to be a Pregnant Nun. It was between that or Moses. :)~
Moses would have been cool, parting water and all that... im still working on my outfit, inspired by SB im trying to go as a 1950's houswife complete with apron, beehive hairdo and a tray of cookies just out of the oven.

Im going as a US Army Ranger.
I play airsoft, and collect the gear, so I figured why not use it off the field. Been compairing it to some actual Ranger photos, looks real enough to me!
I just wont be walking down the street in it!

B**** fro H***. All red - long skirt, top with long sleeves, cape with hood. No horns. Haven' decided about the wig - normally long and black. Pale makeup.

Other choice is black cat with white tail and ears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom