What's Your Pizza Preference?

What is the best pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My vote would have to be for sausage or mushroom pizza and a couple Polars at Pasa Bon in Bonaire. Living right between Philly and NYC, have had my share of good pizza, But Pasa Bon after a full day of awesome diving is the best.
Tom

I vote for their mushroom!

BTY for you pizza lovers - I grew up in a very rural area - Never heard of or saw a pizza until I went off to college.

Brothers Pizza on Hillsborough St. in Raleigh NC was awfully good!

Chicago, but I wouldn't turn down a slice of New York if offered. Just don't give me any pizza with sprouts on it!

Grew up in Chicago, so that is definitely my choice. Haven't converted to California foo foo despite 40+ years in the state. Today I eat mostly Canadian bacon, pineapple and sausage... modified Hawaiian style!

New York Pizza from Lombardi's!

Just as an FYI...

There is no good pizza available west of the Delaware River or south of the Mason-Dixon line.

It's just a fact. Sorry.

:d

RJP - Actually, some areas of SE Florida have decent pizza. The snowbirds brought it with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom