where are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow, wouldnt mind diving with asia divers. i always thought their rates are higher. they charge service fees on top of the dive rates no?

mermaids dive shop is also okay.

Asia Divers is worth the money if you want more experienced instructors. For the money...Sabang Inn is the ticket at PG.

rhadamantus:
wow, wouldnt mind diving with asia divers. i always thought their rates are higher. they charge service fees on top of the dive rates no?

mermaids dive shop is also okay.

tried mermaid also. the pinoy DM was very good. are they open again. last time i was there, the dive shop was closed. they have nice rooms too.

was it dante? yes, they are operational and conducting business as usual. i agree the rooms are nice and their buffet is also something (though both don't come cheap).

bubble- you can check out these shops when you arrived in Sabang. im sure you would have a day to spare before you start diving. most special rates for multiple dives are usually not published and sometimes, they dont give it to you unless you asked them about it.

jigo:
tried mermaid also. the pinoy DM was very good. are they open again. last time i was there, the dive shop was closed. they have nice rooms too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom