Where can I buy Apex Regs in Canada (specifically Edmonton)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I've never heard of Diver's Den. You sure they're in Edmonton? As far as I know, there's 3 LDS - Ocean sports, Northwest Scuba, and SubSea.

I deal primarily with Ocean Sports. I just called them, and they don't stock Apeks regs, but are an authorized service dealer. I asked if they sold them, and she said they could get them in, but they are very expensive - and to them that means over a grand CDN I suspect.

Darryl

Divers Den
10550 109TH ST
EDMONTON
426-3483

That is what is listed on the Aqulung web site. I have never been in the shop so I can not say if they are still in busissness or not.

I phoned Ocean sports a couple of months ago and they were willing to sell me a DS4/TX-50 for just under $700.00 plus gst. There are not to many regs over $1000.00, unless you get into titanium.

Dive Inn sells the DS4/tx-50 for about $235.00 Us. exchange, Duty and GST probably bring that to just under $500.00 canadian. Not sure if there will be import charges on top of that.

Originally posted by dvleemin
Thanks Guys,
That divesource url doesn't seem to be working. Is it correct?

Darryl

Seem to work for me, if you want prices and stuff, PM me and I'll e-mail it to the owner.

This is kind of funny. I'm currently at 109st and 99ave. Only about 6 blocks from where diver's den is supposed to be. I'll have to check that out.

If you add in 2 sets of regs with Octo's, there's a huge difference in price.

Ont Diver - got on the site now. It must have been down temporarily.

I tried that number for diver's den and there was no answer. After about 10 rings it sounded like a fax. Thats the number listed at Alberta.com as well. So either they're closed for the day, or no longer in business, or just not answering the phone.

OK, called Diver's Den this morning, and they are open. Can't believe I didn't know about them. I'm going to check them out this weekend.

Darryl

:mean: I live in NORTHERN MANITOBA and was certified by a guy and his wife that travel across the praries and maybe ONT. His dive operation is called BLUE WATER DIVERS, out of VAN. BC. He teaches a week long course, and then sells you gear at KILLER prices (cause he sells so much) . I checked alot of dive shops before I bought from him (big investment as you would know) and no one could come close to his $$. His name is OTA HALEY. I am not sure if he has an actual shop, or operates out of his home. I do know his daughter has a shop in VAN. [S.J Diving Adventures--604-734-7088 ].HE IS THE CONTACT YOU WANT FOR APEKS --SUNTO --BARE--and others..
I believe he deals directly with the manufacturer........
Good luck.......
:mean:
ClearwaterKING

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom